Injury Updates

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sergio is not ready , what he said is what was tweeted
I don’t get it. I just played the City vid on YouTube and in his answer to the first question he says Sergio has completed his second full training session so KDB Fern and Ake are out but all the others are available.

When Pep speaks everyone hears something different!

Edit..see above post. That’s what I heard. So Sergio might not get the nod but he is available. I suppose if a player is not match fit but injury free is the confusion.

I don’t get it. I just played the City vid on YouTube and in his answer to the first question he says Sergio has completed his second full training session so KDB Fern and Ake are out but all the others are available.

When Pep speaks everyone hears something different!

Edit..see above post. That’s what I heard. So Sergio might not get the nod but he is available. I suppose if a player is not match fit but injury free is the confusion.
I can only go on what it is quoted he says till the video comes out , sergio is not injuried , he had covid , so he is just back to training but whether he will be played in a big game after nearly a year out is very unlikely

We all hope to see him back

I can only go on what it is quoted he says till the video comes out , sergio is not injuried , he had covid , so he is just back to training but whether he will be played in a big game after nearly a year out is very unlikely

Of course yeah.

Seems to better news now though on the official vid.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.