Injury Updates

Status
Not open for further replies.
I guess whether he’s got an injury or not, we are without him v Everton. Even if there’s technically no injury yet, I very much doubt we’d ignore the fact he complained of tightness. That is a warning sign. So he would hopefully be rested even if fit.

Id be surprised if he plays. Better to err on the side of caution with a muscle niggle. Especially with the games coming Up.
No way he plays tomorrow i dont think. Rodri, foden and bernie i a central 3 with sterling, jesus and mahrez up top is more than good enough. No need to take risks now we are in the position we are.

What's the situation of this guy ?

Considering Stones has finally started to show what he is capable of and Diaz is "best defender in the world" and Laporte is "best left-footed defender in the world..." -> what's left for the Ake ?

Good player though...

What's the situation of this guy ?

Considering Stones has finally started to show what he is capable of and Diaz is "best defender in the world" and Laporte is "best left-footed defender in the world..." -> what's left for the Ake ?

Good player though...
...Injuries?

If Laporte, Zinchenko, Ake are all fit, one of Laporte/Ake will probably rotate LB while the other rotate CB. Certainly, this means Mendy's out the door.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.