Injury Updates

Status
Not open for further replies.
Big blow, albeit there is an international break at the end of March. Get the rags game done and the fixture list isn't too bad up until the Dippers game. Hopefully, both Stones and Laporte can stay fit.

I quite like Stones and Laporte together, especially on the front foot, so it's not that big an issue. Stones has looked really good when he has come in, for the most part, and this is the reason you have three world class CBs. Might be good for Dias to have something to prove when he comes back in as well. Our season shouldn't pivot on it in the same way as I think Liverpool's would if they lost VVD.

Stones and Laporte or Slabhead and Lindelof hmmmm think I know which pairing I'd rather have

Bad news re Ruben but if I've learned one thing it's to take whatever news about injuries from Pep with a grain of salt. Wouldn't surprise me if he's back sooner.

Stones and Laporte fill me with more confidence right now anyway if I'm being honest.
I thought exactly the same. It could be 2 or 3 weeks or 3 months . I’m clinging to the hope that he didn’t appear to limping a lot and just a slight tear.

Stones and Laporte played against Chelsea at home and we did just fine! If they can both stay fit, we will not even feel the time before Dias returns

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.