Injury Updates

Status
Not open for further replies.
Matty Cash loves to get forward and Watkins is a **** at making life hard for defenders with his movement. Cash v Zinchenko could be one to watch.
Matter cash won't be going forward
Villa will come for a draw.
Zinch might be needed as we will have more of the ball which he's pretty good at
My only worry is pep going with sentiment and starting dinho

Matter cash won't be going forward
Villa will come for a draw.
Zinch might be needed as we will have more of the ball which he's pretty good at
My only worry is pep going with sentiment and starting dinho
They'll be looking to hit us on the counter and most of Villa's attacking threat is down that side with Cash. We have to be wary of it.
Hopefully Ake is fit and start alongside Laporte.

Im trying to put it at the back of my mind for now (although it's incredibly tough). Trying to stay positive, Bernardo, KDB, Foden, Mahrez, Jesus ect up against the likes of Nakamba, Luiz, Mings...We should be ripping these to shreds.
Thats it really, we have got to go with that attitude that we will score more..win 5:4 ...Foden and Silva need to be at it...when Silva wants to he is immense - i know he has the demeanor of a man who wants to f uck off but just give is one of your best Bernie..Foden up for it as well and we can score more then they will. Lets face it each attack they have could easily be a goal BUT so can ours...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.