Injury Updates

Status
Not open for further replies.
It’s a poor do when people are worrying about Matt fucking Cash…
I love Zinchenko buy we have to be realistic every team target that side, Wolves got all the joy down that side, West Ham also on Sunday. Aston Villa will do the exact same this weekend and yes even Matt Cash can be a problem on Sunday. He's bang average but with a title on the line even Matt Cash can put doubt in you're head :-)

I love Zinchenko buy we have to be realistic every team target that side, Wolves got all the joy down that side, West Ham also on Sunday. Aston Villa will do the exact same this weekend and yes even Matt Cash can be a problem on Sunday. He's bang average but with a title on the line even Matt Cash can put doubt in you're head :-)
Pat Cash is better than that ****

City are very quiet on Walker and Ake.

I don't think Pep will give anything away in his press conference this week before the match.

I expect both to start. Hopefully they will both last the match?
It's entirely possible, but I don't think he'd risk two players breaking down. Then again, he doesn't care much for substitutions anyway.

City are very quiet on Walker and Ake.

I don't think Pep will give anything away in his press conference this week before the match.

I expect both to start. Hopefully they will both last the match?
Ake looks very fit(Wolves game). I dont understand why he's not played against West Ham.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.