Injury Updates

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good news everyone is back except Ake who will start training from Friday

Last edited:
Personally I wouldn’t mind seeing Mendy shipped out of the club given the number of opportunities he’s had to establish himself.
Problem is recovering the investment will be very difficult.
I feel really sorry for the guy but I don’t think he is able to cope with the speed of the game in the PL since his multiple injuries.
Maybe a loan deal in January to a French or Italian club with an option to buy?
I think Mendy is a gonner.

His first injury destroyed him on the pitch and he decided he wants to be a celebrity player like his mate Carlton.

Sadly that attitude will also destroy his career.

Pep on
@aguerosergiokun
: "We want Aguero to come back. Today he's training again, we want him to recover a good feeling in his knee. This is most important. One step at a time, we have many games and we'll need him. We want to recover his best condition

Great to know everyone fit, and Nat's back training on Friday, we might start to look like the City we know now

Pep on
@aguerosergiokun
: "We want Aguero to come back. Today he's training again, we want him to recover a good feeling in his knee. This is most important. One step at a time, we have many games and we'll need him. We want to recover his best condition
Wait a second, Sergio still has pain in his knee? This was supposed to be a setback with his hamstring...that's quite different. Still very skeptical we're going to get much production out of him this season, unfortunately.

Now we are down to zero injuries while everyone else has around 5 and some have as many as 10 will anyone, who formerly suggested that our medical staff needed sacking, remember this day?

Nope.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.