Injury Updates

Status
Not open for further replies.
How the fuck do they know don't we send our players to Barcelona to be checked out so doubt the outcome is going to be bk by now ??.I could be wrong.

We're so lucky that we have Bernardo who can step in and be perfectly fine, if not as good in his own way. Foden and Gundogan too. We'll get through this, if its true.

Bullshit article. Quote: "Kevin de Bruyne fearful he will be out for atleast a month". So no concrete diagnosis/prognosis resulting from actual tests.
I fear my girlfriend slipping a rancid red top on in bed, doesnt mean it'll happen. (Feel a bit ill now)......Still hoping he's just a bit sore and will be fine for the derby massacre. Certainly not fretting from that article alone.

I don't think there's anything concrete either. We need to wait until the official prognosis comes from Barcelona, assuming that's where he's getting diagnosed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.