Injury Updates

Status
Not open for further replies.
so the club should accept national teams injecting painkillers to our players for fucking Nations League? Id understand more if it was World Cup or semi or final of the Euros. But Nations League? Nah, thats step too far.

National teams clearly do not give a fuck and they need to be kept in check.

this was the case with KDB in the euros injecting painkillers to a torn ankle ligaments ? WHY gamble the rest of your career or being out for 12 months or longer. also the head injuries KDB picked up in the champions league final was not fully healed and again somebody should have said hold on Kev maybe enough and took him out of the picture

Can we just re-sign Nigel DeJong for a 5 min cameo against Chelsea to put him man on man with Jorginho - dirty git definitely trying to injure City players.

Didn’t Ferran do an interview after he was subbed off in the semi? Said something like “I’ll play in the final regardless, I’m a warrior” or some shite like that? Silly boy.

Having said that, whatever we think on here that was a huge game for Spain so I can understand him wanting to play, but surely the Spanish team doctor as well as Enrique knew what they were doing?

the dreaded foot injury ?

we have seen over the last 2 to 3 months with foden KDB and others that we know its not going to be 6 weeks but more like 8 to 12 ? with a foot injury

international football is a nightmare at this time of year and fifa and uefa should be allowing clubs that are losing players after picking up a bad injury on duty to sign a replacement on loan or fully
I’m sick to death of international breaks during the season.

My mind is probably exaggerating this but don’t remember one international break where one of our players hasn’t come back injured, going back years.

I’m that sick of them, I never watch them anymore. I did watch Poland v England last month but only because of my split heritage (cheered both goals!). But I don’t and won’t be watching any others anymore. And I’m someone who gets behind England in tournaments so not one of those bitters who doesn’t support England because of Bertiness, but I’m done with mid-season international breaks forever.

Players clearly want to play these matches. If you don't keep your players happy, they will leave. It is that simple. Vinny left Hamburg over them trying to stop him playing for Belgium.

I do understand the annoyance on the last few pages. I don't particularly enjoy the international matches either. But for the players it is extremely important and I think that should be respected, seeing as they are the ones who actually provide the entertainment and trophies.
Who pays their wages?

Didn’t Ferran do an interview after he was subbed off in the semi? Said something like “I’ll play in the final regardless, I’m a warrior” or some shite like that? Silly boy.

Having said that, whatever we think on here that was a huge game for Spain so I can understand him wanting to play, but surely the Spanish team doctor as well as Enrique knew what they were doing?
They don't care is the simple fact. There is no way he would have played that game for City. At least he can't play for them during the next break and might be back for the busy Christmas period. Also anybody who thinks that micky mouse competition is a worthwhile event is deluded. I wonder will it still exist if Wenger gets his way and we have the insanity of a WC every second year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.