Injury Updates

Status
Not open for further replies.
What sort of useless medical staff do Spain have that allow a player to play a game a few days after a injury is sustained, did they not have access to x-ray?

Be happy if our players never got picked for internationals again.

I’m sick to death of international breaks during the season.

My mind is probably exaggerating this but don’t remember one international break where one of our players hasn’t come back injured, going back years.

I’m that sick of them, I never watch them anymore. I did watch Poland v England last month but only because of my split heritage (cheered both goals!). But I don’t and won’t be watching any others anymore. And I’m someone who gets behind England in tournaments so not one of those bitters who doesn’t support England because of Bertiness, but I’m done with mid-season international breaks forever.

its silly the amount of internationals games we have and it must be looked at by Fifa because players are now athletes and need recovery time as much as traveling training playing. the footballers will have to show some balls and stand up and say enough is enough and am not going unless we limit to one international brake every 6 months

nation league is a joke and should be dropped or played at under21 levels with up to 3 senior also allowed

the euro's should be broken down to 8 mini groups of 4 teams with the top 8 winners going straight to the quarter finals of the knockout tournament in the summer. then the 16 teams from the mini groups would play off home and away to face the best 8 seeded clubs

the world cup is a big problem and needs covid-19 passports and bubbles ? so maybe until we have a better future with vaccines and treatments it should be but on hold

People moaning about internationals, more probability getting injured in Training. These things happened, it’s a Contact sport .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.