Injury Updates

Status
Not open for further replies.
If it's four weeks it's not the end of the world, but 6 would mean him missing Liverpool and Champions League Quarters.

It's not nice to wish it, but it's likely that our competitors will also face injuries, this time of year is relentless for the players.

Bad news re Ruben but if I've learned one thing it's to take whatever news about injuries from Pep with a grain of salt. Wouldn't surprise me if he's back sooner.

Stones and Laporte fill me with more confidence right now anyway if I'm being honest.

Bad news re Ruben but if I've learned one thing it's to take whatever news about injuries from Pep with a grain of salt. Wouldn't surprise me if he's back sooner.

Stones and Laporte fill me with more confidence right now anyway if I'm being honest.
Pep always underestimates injuries

Pep always underestimates injuries
He once said Sané would be out for a month and he was back in 10 days ;)

But yeah generally he does. I expect to see him back in 4 though and maybe the rehab will help him to refocus. He also misses 2 high intensity qualifiers for his country which would have added to his already high load so it might not be the worst thing to get this out of the way now.

Yep. I just hope they can both stay fit now
Oh definitely, it’s vital they both stay fit but if they do then not sure we will miss Dias as much as some would have you believe.
Rest might actually benefit him if it’s only a slight tear and him potentially being back in a month.

Not being harsh but wasn't stones and laporte a dodgy enough cb pairing I honestly cant remember? Think they are both class but better with other partners. Am I well of the mark here?

The last time we won a league derby at the Etihad our CBs were Stones and Laporte and we haven't conceded a goal in the three (I know it's a small sample size) games in which they have started together this season

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.