Injury Updates

Status
Not open for further replies.

If true would mean kdb would be back just in time for first leg v Real Madrid. Judging by the pain Walker was in I’d imagine he will at least miss both Real Madrid games. Would be a huge loss especially as cancelo suspended

Am also concerned about Foden, not only the concussion aspect but I swear I saw him limping after the injury time melee. Kdb & Kyle will defo miss the FA Cup semi, but we will have Jesus & Dias back, fully rested, so no great worries.

I think they will both e back in a week but if I’m wrong then we have managed without them both before.

Just need to get Saturday out the way and see how we are. We are bound to pick up injuries playing every three days…having an extra day makes a big difference I remember reading…..so OK for Brighton.

If you would have told me weeks a
That late Cancelo yellow isn't looking great though, with Madrid in 12 days time.

Hopefully Dias is strong enough to give Stones a week off as he's often struggled with playing twice a week - but it's possible we'll play Real Madrid with a back four of Stones, Dias, Laporte and Ake. That would be a collectors item.
If you would have told me weeks ago thank fuck we have Ake to come in I would have been very worried.

But now after his recent performances I would relax and say correct thank fuck we have Ake

If you would have told me weeks a

If you would have told me weeks ago thank fuck we have Ake to come in I would have been very worried.

But now after his recent performances I would relax and say correct thank fuck we have Ake
I’ve forgotten which club it was but Ake went on loan, played LB, and won player of the year. No slouch.

I think they will both e back in a week but if I’m wrong then we have managed without them both before.

Just need to get Saturday out the way and see how we are. We are bound to pick up injuries playing every three days…having an extra day makes a big difference I remember reading…..so OK for Brighton.
”just get Saturday out the way”…….
easy peasy!

You’d think liverpool would at least get some too. Always seem to be able to field the same 11 each game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.