Injury Updates

Status
Not open for further replies.
And that exactly what I’m saying!!!
Ligament injuries are graded 1-3 according to severity.
I suspect from what’s been reported that KdB has a grade 2 or 3 injury.
What bit is confusing you?
And by the way I have read plenty of medical books in my 35 yrs in the profession as well as looking after a football league club....
I'm not the confused one, bud. Your "proper sprain" comment was weird and medically wrong. Anyhow that's your business. Have a nice day.

I'm not the confused one, bud. Your "proper sprain" comment was weird and medically wrong. Anyhow that's your business. Have a nice day.
Well in that case I’ll reproach myself for using laymen speak on a non medical site then.
The mere objective of the “proper” comment used was to suggest the likely significant ligament injury sustained as a result of the inversion injury to the player’s ankle.
I sincerely hope he will not have sustained a rupture of his lateral collateral ligament or an avulsion of his anterior tibiofibular ligament as can occur with this mechanism of injury.
Hope that’s satisfactory medical speak for you bud.
Goodnight and Godbless ;-)

Last edited:
Official website says he's out on wednesday and still being assessed

There was nothing said there to give any glimmer of hope that its not a bad one

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.