Injury Updates

Status
Not open for further replies.
I might have jumped the gun but i thought i read there was no signs of significant damage?
Afraid they didn't say that

They said tests are ongoing and he's out for Wednesday. I may be reading too much into it but didn't sound like good news at all to me

The problem with your comments is that you've just plucked them out of thin air with no basis or evidence for them whatsoever. Sports science has come on in leaps and bounds since 1974 and has proved irrefutably that what happens if players play too much is they get tired and injured. That's not up for debate any more and the argument that "they are all snowflakes" really doesn't stack up against the facts which are accepted by every sports person and organisation in the world. Your Foden comment is also based in ignorance. Players who are overplayed in their younger years suffer too many injuries and fitness problems and often end up a busted flush by the age of 28. If in doubt, see Wayne Rooney or Michael Owen. You really think Pep would be rotating so much if he felt he had a choice? Of course he wouldn't.
all players are cyborgs according to experts here.

Yes it is, It really is. To say no one gives a fuck about one of the best players at the club being injured for a good while. No one gives a fuck about the lads health now?

Be pissed off with the super league, dont get it confused with other matters.
FFS . Don't twist my words! Of course I care about Kev's injury but today it is of little relevance in the grand scheme of things. Get a grip

The problem with your comments is that you've just plucked them out of thin air with no basis or evidence for them whatsoever. Sports science has come on in leaps and bounds since 1974 and has proved irrefutably that what happens if players play too much is they get tired and injured. That's not up for debate any more and the argument that "they are all snowflakes" really doesn't stack up against the facts which are accepted by every sports person and organisation in the world. Your Foden comment is also based in ignorance. Players who are overplayed in their younger years suffer too many injuries and fitness problems and often end up a busted flush by the age of 28. If in doubt, see Wayne Rooney or Michael Owen. You really think Pep would be rotating so much if he felt he had a choice? Of course he wouldn't.
dress it up all you like Pep threw that game .

Thought the same, though in every video I watched, I didn't see any evidence of a roll at all. I thought achilles might be an issue too

i think it happen was well before that touchline jump and limp there was a foul when he was in full flight and did it then

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.