Injury Updates

Status
Not open for further replies.
I had a similar injury in the early 80’s.
Remember going up for a header ...next thing waking up on a bench seat in the Park Tavern on New Zealand Rd.
Old Stockport Infirmary then transferred to Withington for an Op from inside of mouth to correct the cheek fracture.
Most of the left side of my face was black. They stuck tape on my cheek with “Do not touch” written on it - It was a mess for a few weeks but the worst thing was nerve damage, the whole left side of my face was numb for 5-6 months, imagine an anaesthetic injection at the dentist.
Things must have moved on in 40 years? I had probably 6-8 weeks off football but then again, I was just a big, daft centre half in the Stockport & Cheadle Sunday league, hopefully Kev has more luck and is back playing soon in the euro’s.
Get well soon Kev.

Not much has been made of this but that assault on Kevin was unreal. He waited and obstructed him with the only intention of taking him out of the game, broken bones and probably a concussion after that really put a big stop to our chances of winning that game. Well done Mr Rudiger
Didn't think it was more than a booking seen Dinho do similar fouls numerous times

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.