Inners & Outers!A MUST read. City at Dec 14th 06 07 08 09

1_barry_conlon said:
Why didn't you just blend this thread in with all your other 'hughes out' threads? Would have saved you a bit of time really!

FOR FUCKS SAKE! Enough already !!!

If you read any pages in this thread you WOULD HAVE SEEN that I have been IN FUCKING DEFENCE OF HUGHES!!!!!

I pointed out that Sven had 30pts in 15 games and Hughes has 26pts in 15 games.
And that maybe its not as bad as we think.

WHERE THE FUCK DO YOU COME FROM NOW TO JUMP IN AND STARTS THIS FUCKING HUGHES OUT SHIT?!

The thread doesn't even have anyone making any statements about Hughes out from anyone.
You just have to fucking start some shit?!

skybluekings said:
1_barry_conlon said:
Why didn't you just blend this thread in with all your other 'hughes out' threads? Would have saved you a bit of time really!

If you read any pages in this thread you WOULD HAVE SEEN that I have been IN FUCKING DEFENCE OF HUGHES!!!!!

WHERE THE FUCK DO YOU COME FROM NOW TO JUMP IN AND STARTS THIS FUCKING HUGHES OUT SHIT?!

The thread doesn't even have anyone making any statements about Hughes out from anyone.

So why you're obsession? Every thread is 'Hughes this or Hughes that' Trust me, you don't need to come out and say it completely without giving away your agenda. And calm down lad, you'll give yourself a thrombie, i'm sure you can articulate it better than you're last effort!

skybluekings said:
1_barry_conlon said:

Are you the clown who wanted to bring your fellow Nordic warriors over for a Hughes out march last season?

1_barry_conlon said:
skybluekings said:

So why you're obsession? Every thread is 'Hughes this or Hughes that' Trust me, you don't need to come out and say it completely without giving away your agenda. And calm down lad, you'll give yourself a thrombie, i'm sure you can articulate it better than you're last effort!

Shock fucking horror, Mark hughes is discussed on a City messageboard! Im at a loss as to what some think that this site is for these days?

Barm or Muffin???

blueinsa said:
1_barry_conlon said:

Shock fucking horror, Mark hughes is discussed on a City messageboard! Im at a loss as to what some think that this site is for these days?

Barm or Muffin???

Barm, without saying.......:-)

1_barry_conlon said:
skybluekings said:

No one is forcing you to read anything I write. Its quite clear on the thread list which author creates a thread. Do us both a favor an ignore mine next time, since it bothers you so much.

Seems like you have it in for me no matter what.
The thread was to show the Sven vs Hughes inners and outers that the records are quite similar and from the posts in here you can see that there has been some reasoning about our current form.

If ANYTHING AT ALL I have been in Defence of Hughes in this thread. Its YOU want to make into something else.

So do us both a favor and just skip over my threads in the future because you might confuse next time a title "the sky is blue" to being yet another 'Hughes Out' thread by me.

1_barry_conlon said:
blueinsa said:

Barm or Muffin???

Barm, without saying.......:-)

Feck me, we can't even agree on that, it's a muffin! ;-)

skybluekings said:
1_barry_conlon said:

No one is forcing you to read anything I write. Its quite clear on the thread list which author creates a thread. Do us both a favor an ignore mine next time, since it bothers you so much.

The thread was to show the Sven vs Hughes inners and outers that the records are quite similar and from the posts in here you can see that there has been some reasoning about our current form.

If ANYTHING AT ALL I have been in Defence of Hughes in this thread. Its YOU want to make into something else.

So do us both a favor and just skip over my threads in the future because you might confuse next time a title "the sky is blue" to being yet another 'Hughes Out' thread by me.

Have it in for you...? Don't f'kin flatter yourself mate, my glass eye was falling asleep after the first sentence. I just perused the first messages and lo and behold several headings about Hughes and they are all attributed to yourself all created today. I then thought i'd have a look at your other posts and you seem to have an obsession with managers. Each to their own i suppose.

Now go and get your bath before Corrie as it's a school day tomorrow.

1_barry_conlon said:
skybluekings said:

Have it in for you...? Don't f'kin flatter yourself mate, my glass eye was falling asleep after the first sentence. I just perused the first messages and lo and behold several headings about Hughes and they are all attributed to yourself all created today. I then thought i'd have a look at your other posts and you seem to have an obsession with managers. Each to their own i suppose.

I probably make 3 times your salary so why even bother wasting time on you.

skybluekings said:
1_barry_conlon said:

I probably make 3 times your salary so why even bother wasting time on you.

Pmsl, course you do, now keep trying to convince yourself that. If you did, there would be no reason to say it therefore you obviously don't. Wages must have gone up in Mcdonalds then, you got 5 stars?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.