Inners & Outers!A MUST read. City at Dec 14th 06 07 08 09

Utter tosh ,to make a comparison the games must be of a relativley even amount ,plus the league is stronger ,plus playing us is now classed as a big game .....so stick your stats up ya arse like somebody else said hardly a must read.

skybluekings said:
1_barry_conlon said:
Have it in for you...? Don't f'kin flatter yourself mate, my glass eye was falling asleep after the first sentence. I just perused the first messages and lo and behold several headings about Hughes and they are all attributed to yourself all created today. I then thought i'd have a look at your other posts and you seem to have an obsession with managers. Each to their own i suppose.

Now go and get your bath before Corrie as it's a school day tomorrow.

I probably make 3 times your salary so why even bother wasting time on you.

Are you in the logging season now then?

1_barry_conlon said:
skybluekings said:
I probably make 3 times your salary so why even bother wasting time on you.

Pmsl, course you do, now keep trying to convince yourself that. If you did, there would be no reason to say it therefore you obviously don't. Wages must have gone up in Mcdonalds then, you got 5 stars?

Good one lol! Well let me get back to cleaning the floors masser.

The fact remains that at this point Hughes has done worse than Sven twice up to Dec 14th and once over a whole season.

I wanted Sven out as he seemed incapable of turning the team around at the end. But in his defence he was under considerably more pressure from Frank than Hughes who appears to retain the owner's confidence.

Hughes has more or less said he would have walked had the Sheik not come in. So that suggests that Sven did a decent job in very difficult circumstances.

1_barry_conlon said:
blueinsa said:
Feck me, we can't even agree on that, it's a muffin! ;-)

Surely nobody from Heywood would say muffin, i'm shocked.....and stunned!

'Lancashire oven bottomed muffin'

blueinsa said:
1_barry_conlon said:
Surely nobody from Heywood would say muffin, i'm shocked.....and stunned!

'Lancashire oven bottomed muffin'

"Oven bottomed"? That sounds like summat you'd use to get rid of piles.

Eeh, lad take it from one thar knows... it's just "oven bottom".

Gradely.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.