Inners & Outers!A MUST read. City at Dec 14th 06 07 08 09

Worth noting that Svens total has 20 games in it Hughes has 15 games in out so a potential of 41 points (i wish...)

Im not a wonderful supporter of Hughes but thought it was fair to mention!!

simonr555 said:
Why have you added points on for cup victories for Sven?

pmsl.

i noticed that and was wondering how long it would be before someone picked it up.

Why dont you include all the matches and work out the average.

It only really highlights the fact that SGE was only able to get 13 points in the next six months.

svens season was 33 you counted 3 cup wins (bristol, norwich and bolton), seasons dont end in december either so how well were doing at this stage compared to then doesnt really matter

There's not a lot to make of it, as there are a couple of major problems with the analysis.

Okay, there are a couple serious problems with this analysis.

- In the 2007 figures, more games were played up to 14 December than any of the other years. Without making adjustments and weightings for this, such a bald comparison is basically pointless.

- You've given points for Sven's cup games

Good man and it proves I'm awake as I haven't felt like it all day. I bet you just wanted to test me didn't you!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.