Insanity

kye1991

I remember a thread already being on here but I cannot find it (if anyone can point me to it please feel free)

Just started this up after being off the smokes a few months and it would be encouraging if people could chip in what results they had, if they still do it etc...? Planning on doing this for a while to get the fitness levels up as I am currently a disgrace and moving onto a more muscle based regime i.e gym/p90x

Did it a few years ago as part of my recovery from a serious knee injury and some severe muscle atrophy. Tailored it the first time so that it concentrated more on my legs and knee than abs or weight loss but i saw my fitness go through the roof despite being a naturally fit person anyway. I became addicted to it and after a weeks rest did it again without altering anything. Did it more for fitness and just because i was enjoying it rather than looking for specific results but i finished it for the second time and had the whole ripped 6 pack look as well as being fitter than i ever had been before. When i first started, i was collapsing halfway through the workouts but by the end of my second stint i could do the hardest 75 minute cardio at maximum intensity without much trouble.

You'll hate it for the first week or so and it will hurt but if you stick with it somewhere between weeks 2-3 you'll start to love it.

I certainly hope I learn to love it because at the moment my legs certainly don't!

I remember a thread already being on here but I cannot find it (if anyone can point me to it please feel free)

Just started this up after being off the smokes a few months and it would be encouraging if people could chip in what results they had, if they still do it etc...? Planning on doing this for a while to get the fitness levels up as I am currently a disgrace and moving onto a more muscle based regime i.e gym/p90x

I'd certainly recommend T25 over this as it's less demanding on your knees and ankles

I certainly hope I learn to love it because at the moment my legs certainly don't!

That first week or so of conditioning is brutal. I pushed myself so hard i threw up 3 times during the first week (something i'd never done before or since) it will be worth it though.

T25 is decent if you just want to maintain fitness levels and perhaps don't have the time for Insanity but if you have the time and are willing to put the effort in you'll get much more out of it from sticking with insanity rather than T25.

Get through the first week and your body adjusts to it but yeah I could hardly walk down stairs my first week. I did it a few years ago and lost about 2 stone. Was in the best shape of my life and as fit as I'd ever been.

Hardest workout I have ever done. I completed the 60 day challenge but damn it was hard. Never sweated so much

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.