Inside City...The Week That Was

BobKowalski

So Inside City on Saturday. Going to be a barrel of fucking laughs this week

As for the poor sod who's won the chance to 'Sit in with Roberto' for his Norwich presser well he'll probably end up doing it by himself as a favour to Kiddo.

Although we should have seen it coming. The sacking that is. When they did a feature on Mancini's bike called..yep you guessed it..'Mancini on his bike' no doubt inter-cut with subliminal images of Mancini drowning puppies we should have sussed it was on the cards.

City's own The Week That Was is out Best goal, best pass, best fucked up perpetration for a cup final ever that sort of thing. Personally I would add best Txiki lunch date so we can all get a heads up on the latest manager or player that will be joining us. Nice one Txiki. And no I'm still not over it.

But its all Khaldoon's fault. Yep I've said it. I blame Khaldoon. When he told us last year that 'typical City was dead' he mocked the footballing Gods. He taunted them. Someone should have stopped him because the footballing Gods are vengeful Gods and they don't like to be mocked. And so the footballing Gods waited and had their vengeance and lo cried the men from the East in alarm but the Moors had the answer. Offer Italian blood in penance they whispered. And the men from the East did. And the Gods were appeased.

Yep. Inside City is going to be biblically epic this week

BobKowalski said:

As for the poor sod who's won the chance to 'Sit in with Roberto' for his Norwich presser well he'll probably end up doing it by himself as a favour to Kiddo.

Although we should have seen it coming. The sacking that is. When they did a feature on Mancini's bike called..yep you guessed it..'Mancini on his bike' no doubt inter-cut with subliminal images of Mancini drowning puppies we should have sussed it was on the cards.

City's own The Week That Was is out Best goal, best pass, best fucked up perpetration for a cup final ever that sort of thing. Personally I would add best Txiki lunch date so we can all get a heads up on the latest manager or player that will be joining us. Nice one Txiki. And no I'm still not over it.

But its all Khaldoon's fault. Yep I've said it. I blame Khaldoon. When he told us last year that 'typical City was dead' he mocked the footballing Gods. He taunted them. Someone should have stopped him because the footballing Gods are vengeful Gods and they don't like to be mocked. And so the footballing Gods waited and had their vengeance and lo cried the men from the East in alarm but the Moors had the answer. Offer Italian blood in penance they whispered. And the men from the East did. And the Gods were appeased.

They not vengeful Gods, they just fuckin' Rag bastard Gods!

15 minutes of the players passing the ball to each other in training probably!

BobKowalski said:

although i dont share your views that was a great post

Funny you should mention the football gods as i told St Helens Blue not to mock them before the final but he did anyway & we all know what happened next, so lessons learned all round ;-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.