Inside death row

I feel nothing but rage watching this prick who slit a mother & 4 year olds throat bleating on about his hard life. I hope he dies in agony. Piece of shit.

Juan King said:
I feel nothing but rage watching this prick who slit a mother & 4 year olds throat bleating on about his hard life. I hope he dies in agony. Piece of shit.
He's ruined so many lives including his own.

Juan King said:
Well that's one reaction or then again you could be sad at the wasted life

Ducado said:
Juan King said:

I'm sad at the lives of the other people that he wasted, but not his. He made his own bed.

Juan King said:
Ducado said:
Juan King said:

I'm sad at the lives of the other people that he wasted, but not his. He made his own bed.
I guess your right

Juan King said:
Ducado said:
Juan King said:

I don't think he did choose his path, if what he said about it is true. His childhood didn't sound that good !!!

However doesn't excuse what he did and he deserves to die

Ducado said:
Juan King said:

I'm not a violent man in any way shape or form...
But I think given 5 mins with that vile bastard, I could kill him with my bare hands!
As a dad of a Two year old little girl, I felt anger surging through my body as he was describing what he did!!
Instant death penalty imo!

He said he'd give his cat up to undo what he's done. You can't really ask for much more than that.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.