Inside death row

Rascal said:
Fuckin ell

Im so glad we dont have the death penalty. Its barbaric.

Bang on Rasc. Proponents of it say murdering someone is the ultimate crime (which of course it is). The solution to the ultimate crime of murder...... state sanctioned murder apparently :-S

stonerblue said:
Didsbury Dave said:
Thought it was piss weak, myself. Don't know if it was ITV avoiding the grislier elements, or just Trevor McDonald being too weak, but it didn't offer anything that Louix Theroux and all the other cable channels have done dozens of times before.

I'm not interested in McDonald asking "Is it tough living here" or "How do you feel being on DEath Row". I wanted some harder stuff to get inside these men's minds. I thought it failed.

The weirdo who shared a cell with the old barber looked very 'interesting' and i'd have liked to know more about his story.

Something for the weekend ,sir?
Louis did a better job , true. I wanted him to ask Ginger beard why he mutilated his family? , if he felt remorseful?, any regrets .

The 13yr old killer , why he attacked the people he did, did anyone visit him , whats changed in him . It was like an interview with schoolchildrens questions, didnt bother watching the second part as it wasnt of any relevance .

I also wanted to know what beardy had in that lock box with the big fuck off padlock on it when Mr. Barber man didnt have a lock on his . ;)

Fuck buddies ? ? ?

To be fair, he did say he would give up his cat to bring the mother and daughter back. Decent guy

Instead of waiting years and years to be put to death they should just have a secret trap door in the court room. Fuck all the appeals. The person being put to death would have no idea so surely that's better than waiting in a tiny cell for 23 hours of the day and your only thought is when will your execution be. Plus I'm sure it will save money and save a few cats.

"John smith we sentence you death"

Door opens.

SNAP!!!!

Next.

mcfc2607 said:
Instead of waiting years and years to be put to death they should just have a secret trap door in the court room. Fuck all the appeals. The person being put to death would have no idea so surely that's better than waiting in a tiny cell for 23 hours of the day and your only thought is when will your execution be. Plus I'm sure it will save money and save a few cats.

Door opens.

SNAP!!!!

Next.
no rope.... just a mortal kombat type trap door is it? nsis??????

des hardi said:
mcfc2607 said:

Door opens.

SNAP!!!!

Next.
no rope.... just a mortal kombat type trap door is it? nsis??????
Yes. Then the judge shouts.

"Flawless victory"

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.