Inside No. 9

fantastic show. Some big hits and a few disasters (really didnt like that Heist one!...hugely influenced by 'Tales of the Unexpected' and Dial M for Murder.

Some wonderfully dark humour amongst the morbid moments too.

“Take it they’re not moobs...”

love them to with with the TLOG (especially Gatiss) again.
Generational greats.

Just caught up. "Nobody wants look at for minge all day " and reply of chance would be a fine thing. cracked me up.

fantastic show. Some big hits and a few disasters (really didnt like that Heist one!...hugely influenced by 'Tales of the Unexpected' and Dial M for Murder.
Yeah, it’s fantastic but like you say there’s a few duffers. Not been hugely impressed with this series to be honest. As for some of the past episodes, I agree that the one with Sheridan Smith was one of the best and most tragic. The restaurant one was a good one too, and the one set in the Alps somewhere (the snuff movie ending).

It’s been a decent start to season 6.

My favourites are “The Bill”, “A Quiet Night In”, “Cold Comfort”, “Once Removed”, “Zanzibar”, “The Referee’s a Wanker” and “The Stakeout”.

The twists were great in “The 12 Days of Christine” and “Tom and Gerri” but neither got the right balance of comedy, horror and drama.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.