Inside the ku klux klan ch4

They were teaching a child to hold and shoot a gun. I'm gonna go with your first description.

Had to laugh when he corrected the lad on what arm to salute with. They can't have that Nazi salute associated with those good folk in the KKK.

Racist nutters is an understatement, they are totally cracked up to the eyeballs in my humble opinion, lunatics!!

Racist absolutely, but bearing in mind they all have guns, claim they want a white society and numbers increasing all the time it appears they don't seem to do much, dickless wannabees

I'd like to think that somewhere right now, Imperial Wizard Frank is ranting about the Raheem Sterling deal.

In 2000 I went on a sort of road trip around the Southern States and I've driven past fields where those crosses are erected in and it's scary to see they still excist.

They used to freak me out as a kid but fortunately blazing saddles rid me of my phobia(thank you Mel Brooks), now they come across as daft cunts dressed up as ghosts

In 2000 I went on a sort of road trip around the Southern States and I've driven past fields where those crosses are erected in and it's scary to see they still excist.

You may have mistaken those crosses as KKK related, not necessarily saying they weren't but you see those things all over the US. That's just crazy Christian shit. Now if they were burnt and smoldering then you're on to something.
They may not be the brightest individuals but that doesn't make them any less dangerous, bunch of cnuts for sure

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.