Insigne

NQCitizen

Brilliant, exciting young player at a team we could feasibly buy from to fill a role we desperately need.

Never seems to be on anyone's wish list though. I don't see many of Napoli's games but in the big matches he always seems to produce.

He's a very good young player but the problem is he plays for Napoli and their owner is a real ball buster at negotiating, we'd be looking at a very high price.

NQCitizen said:
Brilliant, exciting young player at a team we could feasibly buy from to fill a role we desperately need.

Never seems to be on anyone's wish list though. I don't see many of Napoli's games but in the big matches he always seems to produce.
He doesn't get linked with a move away because it's often pretty tough to talk these guys who come through from a youth team in Italy to leave, especially if they're in a starring role.

I think there would be concerns over his size as well. He is a very, very small guy. 5'4" would definitely be one of the smallest players in the PL.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.