Insomnia

There was a program on BBC a few months ago called 10 Things You Need To Know About Sleep. It's not showing on Iplayer at the moment but if you can find it somewhere on the net, I'd suggest watching it.

MCFC-alan88 said:
There was a program on BBC a few months ago called 10 Things You Need To Know About Sleep. It's not showing on Iplayer at the moment but if you can find it somewhere on the net, I'd suggest watching it.

I watched it and i've already tried everything it suggests. I've ran out of ideas now.

bluemoonchick said:
MCFC-alan88 said:

I watched it and i've already tried everything it suggests. I've ran out of ideas now.

A couple of glasses of chablis does it for me!

used to suffer with insomnia for years......I realise it was something to do certain stresses in my life - work and family. I started listening to "soothing" new age music....don't laugh......whale song....and nature sounds.....stop laughing......it works for me.......and reading nowadays knocks me out after 30 minutes. Things like Valerian Root and Camomile help, and even antihistamine tablets with Piriton also help but read up before you try this..... Also exercise is the key.....try walking with ipod (audio book) or swimming 2-3 time a week.

seems there a million and one concoctions available i dont know how good they are. i know that heath ledger found a way around it..

...*already out the door *

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.