Insomnia

Lovebitesandeveryfing

Anybody else suffer from it? I woke up at five fucking thirty and I most definitely didn't want to. I find as I get older this is happening more and more frequently (a natural tendency, so I'm told) Apart from cranking up the computer and see what's happening on BM (very quiet), I'm curious to know how others deal with it.

(If nobody replies to this thread I'm not going to lose any sleep over it...)

Last edited:
Is it insomnia or just your sleeping patterns changing as you get older. I do suffer from lack of sleep but I can probably put that down to lifestyle. Sometimes I can get up when I wake and go straight to work and feel great other times like today I just feel mega lethargic.

I have always struggled to go asleep. last night, it was 2am, and here i am now in work.
Once asleep though i dont wake up!!!
My partner literraly closes her eyes and shes asleep. It infiuriates me!

A Physio once told me to eat kiwi fruit about an hour before bed. Reckoned something on it aids sleep.

I have always struggled to go asleep. last night, it was 2am, and here i am now in work.
I am the same struggle to get to sleep then struggle to wake up/get up. Partner says oh goodni zzzzzz. Drives me fucking nuts!

I suffer from insomnia, first doc I saw in my preteens about it said I would grow out of it. Second got me altering my diet and stopped me watching TV an hour before bed. The third said he would refer me to a sleep therapist, but i didnt go. I've learnt to live with it over the years, but its never nice going to bed and lying there for hours until the birds start singing, in fact I dont bother now, if I dont sleep after an hour I get up and get on with something. If only masturbation worked, i'd be asleep everytime without problems.

You sleeping with my misses?

No probsif you are, saves me a job.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.