Inspirational 4 year old City Fan &(Family)

cyberblue

Saw an article about a 4 year old lad in the MEN tonight. God what a bad deal in life he had. The family who adopted him are truly amazing. Stories like this should make us truly humble. The lad is a City fan and the club have given the family a hospitality package to a game.
Whats the chance of doing a fundraiser to help them out if someone knows how to start a crowdfunding page that would be a great start

I saw them on this morning today,amazing family,this morning contacted city and they have invited them to a game,the boy was never expected to see,hear,speak and other things,the sister has taught him to sign along to music and he is also starting to talk,she has shelved going to uni as she can't bear to be away from him,can someone find the this morning interview for me please

I saw them on this morning today,amazing family,this morning contacted city and they have invited them to a game,the boy was never expected to see,hear,speak and other things,the sister has taught him to sign along to music and he is also starting to talk,she has shelved going to uni as she can't bear to be away from him,can someone find the this morning interview for me please
The young lady is on twitter,amazing they are both of them.

https://twitter.com/signalongwithus

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.