Instagram

What does that even mean? Where do you want me to follow you to? Will you follow me when I go for a dump later?

shootmeifipost10k said:
BlueMoon_1987 said:
Sounds like an advertisement for quick cocaine.
Or a visiting service for someone with the more elderly lady in mind
Myabe that's just me after seeing the photos doing the rounds

SNN2504TVAR-380_852962a.jpg

Adam Ricketts quickly regretted his registration on Instagram. It wasn't what he was hoping for.

Basically, Instagram is the auto tune of photography. People take photos, put a filter on them and all of a sudden they are professional photographers. Pretentious bullshit.

5PbFRJc2ATyGfsVIqWXVE11xl5F8_XifETfvJaj9J_FO8E9lVzH2Xv4kpFDg0ZOzQFsSBQnrtJmZr30xoJGyKfNi0S2ti-ljMidzyIFBPsYOGGodDpE

CTID1988 said:
Basically, Instagram is the auto tune of photography. People take photos, put a filter on them and all of a sudden they are professional photographers. Pretentious bullshit.

5PbFRJc2ATyGfsVIqWXVE11xl5F8_XifETfvJaj9J_FO8E9lVzH2Xv4kpFDg0ZOzQFsSBQnrtJmZr30xoJGyKfNi0S2ti-ljMidzyIFBPsYOGGodDpE

Its amazing how your post is pretentious considering what you were writing about

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.