Insulation and condensation saves the planet!

As an aside, lots of owners say their dehumidifier really helps when they dry their clothes indoors. Doesn't that sort of negate the whole point of removing water from the air in the first instance.

Hey .. lets dry our clothes on the radiators and then fill the air with lots and lots of damp, then we can collect it all back up again with our new super dooper moisture removing machine. Like wtf?

If we go to machine format, then we'll use our tumble dyer in conjunction with the dehumidifier. That might work.
We’ve used our new dehumidifier on our washing drying in the spare room, it’s brilliant 4 hours sucks out all the water in the clothes then the heating comes on and finishes it off, everything dried in a hours rather than taking days, especially thick jumpers etc.

Sorry mate , just listening to some music. Had a look and apparantly its Calcium Chloride and works a treat. Ideal for windows, wardrobes, basements bathrooms etc.

26aCdBW.jpg
That photo in the frame is a photoshop piss-take, right???

I assumed it was his daughter and she was flight attendant.
Looks like Suella Braverman to me, but WHY would you have a photo of her in a frame next to your TV?

Pretty weird, but I'm not posting pictures of my house and its contents, as I'm sure my collection of bull's testicles that I've got nailed all over my walls aren't to everybody's tastes either :)

Looks like Suella Braverman to me, but WHY would you have a photo of her in a frame next to your TV?

Pretty weird, but I'm not posting pictures of my house and its contents, as I'm sure my collection of bull's testicles that I've got nailed all over my walls aren't to everybody's tastes either :)
Is she a well known flight attendant?

Anyway enough of Sue-Ellen. Take a look at this bad boy that's just landed from the Argos HQ. A best buy from Which, a full 5 year warranty and fairly low running costs of only 9p an hour.

So it's goodbye to condensation and damp, and a big hello to a cleaner environment/living space, with it's built in H13 HEPA medical-grade filter that cleans the air during dehumidification, can also be used as a stand-alone purifier during the warmer months of the year. Hoozah!

fpvmGer.jpg

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.