Inter eyeing Messi approach.

mike1923

Inter Milan owner Massimo Moratti has claimed he could hold talks with Barcelona over the availability of Lionel Messi.

Messi is considered one of the best footballers on the planet having won numerous personal accolades including the Ballon d'Or in 2009.

The Argentina international has also played a key role in helping Barca lift four Spanish titles and the UEFA Champions League on two occasions.

Moratti is keen for Inter to add a world-class player to their squad, and has hinted the club may target Messi.

He told La Gazzetta dello Sport: "(Lionel) Messi? Everyone asks me to buy a strong player. He is the strongest of all. So I'm starting to ask me the question.

"And I still have not answered neither 'yes' nor 'no'. On Sunday, I jokingly said that I would bring Messi to Inter.

"But we could only really talk about it with Barcelona. Let's see what happens in the coming days."

However, Moratti ruled out an approach for Real Madrid's Kaka, who moved to Spain from Inter's rivals AC Milan.
He added: "Kaka is a Real Madrid player and we were never interested in him."

I think that will be a fairly brief conversation between Inter and Barca.

mike1923 said:
Inter Milan owner Massimo Moratti has claimed he could hold talks with Barcelona over the availability of Lionel Messi.

Messi is considered one of the best footballers on the planet having won numerous personal accolades including the Ballon d'Or in 2009.

The Argentina international has also played a key role in helping Barca lift four Spanish titles and the UEFA Champions League on two occasions.

Moratti is keen for Inter to add a world-class player to their squad, and has hinted the club may target Messi.

He told La Gazzetta dello Sport: "(Lionel) Messi? Everyone asks me to buy a strong player. He is the strongest of all. So I'm starting to ask me the question.

It wouldn't make sense for messi to go to inter from barca, so i can't see this happening at all to be honest . I can't see messi ever leaving barca.

"And I still have not answered neither 'yes' nor 'no'. On Sunday, I jokingly said that I would bring Messi to Inter.

"But we could only really talk about it with Barcelona. Let's see what happens in the coming days."

However, Moratti ruled out an approach for Real Madrid's Kaka, who moved to Spain from Inter's rivals AC Milan.

mike1923 said:

So I wonder whose opinion matters to Moratti then?

That move can happen, we already did that once with another 20 year old Ballon d'Or winner Ronaldo (who was a phenomenal talent at the time). Don't see why Moratti can't do it again but this time With Messi.

moratti is talking about javier messi , the fourthteen lionel's brother<br /><br />-- Sat Oct 16, 2010 2:13 pm --<br /><br />
interisti said:
That move can happen, we already did that once with another 20 year old Ballon d'Or winner Ronaldo (who was a phenomenal talent at the time). Don't see why Moratti can't do it again but this time With Messi.

mate ...chianti is bad if you dont are used

That **** couldnt manage his way out of a wet paper bag. Messi would be wasted at Inter.

(no offence Inter fans, just dont think Benitez is the right man for your club ;)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.