interesting monday morning read

LEE BRADBURY

<a class="postlink" href="http://tldorc.blogspot.com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://tldorc.blogspot.com/</a>

All widely reported on, a good read all the same

£18 million PLUS TBH for RSC?Has the world gone mad?£8 million plus him and i would have a deal.But £18 million?Christ on a stick.If that is the way Hughes does business then he needs to fuck off now.

- Bridge 12m
- Parker 12m
- Santa Cruz 18m + Haim

Over 42 Million on those 3!?!

I know we're rich but, shit, that is the definition of a rip off. Fuck knows what we will be paying them in wages.

They will improve us, but not by THAT much!.

Fuckin ridiculous if we bought them three for a combined price of £42m.

BimboBob said:
£18 million PLUS TBH for RSC?Has the world gone mad?£8 million plus him and i would have a deal.But £18 million?Christ on a stick.If that is the way Hughes does business then he needs to fuck off now.

to be fair the way most clubs are run (including City, probably) the manager doesn't negotiate the price, just specifies targets/priorities.

18 Million for a player who has had one decent season in his whole career ?
The worlds gone mad

zeusbheld said:
BimboBob said:

to be fair the way most clubs are run (including City, probably) the manager doesn't negotiate the price, just specifies targets/priorities.

Very true. But there's no real class in there for £42m.

Blackburn must have valued Santa Cruz at more than £20m if we're having to throw TBH in on the deal. And this for a player who Hughes himself bought from Bayern Munich for £4/5m 18 months ago.

Whatever happened to taking clubs to a tribunal to agree a fair market value for a player?

This is the shape of things to come i fear.

West Ham have just said that Parker is not for sale.................... in other words ' its Man City looking to buy him so we can get another 25% minimum on the original offer!

Hughes (and whoever else is involved) have to stand by the decision that we will not pay hugely inflated fee's for players...........especially £42m for 3 average/decent players!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.