Interesting stat on Dzeko I thought you should all see.

MCFC BOB

Fred's Patio on me: "Mr. Self Appointed Lord of Wh
In his career, Edin Dzeko has played for 5 clubs, scoring 121 goals in 260 career apps.

After impressing for Bosnian side Zeljeznicar, Czech side Teplice signed Edin Dzeko in 2005. In his first season at his new club, Edin only scored 3 goals, despite making 13 apps. and being named Bundesliga's best striker for the opening few months of the season. In his second season however, Edin scored 13 goals in 30 games.

His second season performance impressed German side Wolfsburg. And in 2007, they signed him. Once again, Edin failed to have a good goal/game average, scoring just 9 goals in 33 games. However, after having a summer under his belt, Edin went onto become one of the most prolific strikers in Europe after spending a few months at his new club. Dzeko scored 36 goals in 42 games during the 08-09 Bundesliga season, and scored 29 goals in 45 games in the 09-10 Bundesliga season.

During the first half of the 10-11 Bundesliga season, Edin scored 11 goals in 18 games and looked to be heading to his best scoring record for Wolfsburg.

But Manchester City signed him for £28m in January 2011. In his first season, Edin only managed to score 6 goals in 21 games. A lot of City fans - myself included - got on his back. But after a summer break, Edin was reborn. He's scored 3 goals in 3 games since August 7th, and looks to be heading to the top of the scoring charts in the Premier League.

The stat shows that Edin only starts to get going in his second season at a new club. Maybe this will be Edin's year?

I certainly hope so, he seems like such a good guy you can't help but want to see him do well and thats even before you consider the fact he's one of ours. Top professional, much better role model than utds cheating granny shagger.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.