Interesting/Unfortunate Names

Went to school with a lad called Peter Mycock.

So of course for 5 years everyone would ask him is his dad called Pat.
There was a famous England rugby player called Joe Mycock. Played for Sale and captained both Lancs and Cheshire in the days when the county championship was important. He lived near us when I was a nipper. A kindly man, we called him Uncle Joe and his missus was Aunt Jessie.
We were too innocent in those days to make fun of his name, besides he was a big fellah.

Everyone left his surgery traumatised, with hindsight, there is no way that **** ever trained
Kicked out of the Gestapo for cruelty.
I've noticed a fair few posters who have suffered at his ministrations, me being another. I only went the once!
I did go to Ainslie's practice when we moved to Stalybridge, just after he took over. Always had to wait 40 minutes to be seen, and on the one occasion we were late by 5 minutes due to a road fatality at Cockbrook, his mum (the receptionist) had already put our files away!
The good news is that he has shuffled off this mortal coil (but not joined the choir invisible), as he was a client of my previous dentist.

Rosemary Chicken
Johnny Splatt
Julie Squelch
Babu Tank
Duke Monday
Richard Richard

All people I've actually spoken to at one of my old jobs. I kept a list of great names and there were tons more, but I just can't remember any others.

Rosemary Chicken
Johnny Splatt
Julie Squelch
Babu Tank
Duke Monday
Richard Richard

All people I've actually spoken to at one of my old jobs. I kept a list of great names and there were tons more, but I just can't remember any others.
There was a bloke years back in our email database called Rodger Chicken.

There was a copper whose surname was Constable.
Would have loved to see them in court.
No your honour I'm not taking the piss, I am Constable Constable.

There was a copper whose surname was Constable.
Would have loved to see them in court.
No your honour I'm not taking the piss, I am Constable Constable.
On the same lines I spoke to a copper on the phone a few weeks back and he was a Sgt
Sgt Sargeant

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.