Interisti's Views on Defenders in Serie A

johnny crossan

Full backs (right backs) there is Maicon, Stephan Lichtsteiner (Lazio player, two years ago he was nominated as the best right back in the french league with Lille), Christian Maggio he's Napoli player but more of a wing back than the regular right back.

Left backs i would say Santon ( am a fan of this boy), Vargas (he's more of a wing back than a fullback), Aleksandar Kolarov (Lazio player he's Serbian and has a pretty powerful left foot).

Both Bari's CB's Ranocchia (21 years old) and Bonucci (22) are been really impressive this season. Bari's defence is the best in the league because of those two youngsters and from what i've heard Arsenal + Chelsea are trying to sign both of those two.

Personaly I like Ranocchia more, he's tall " 195cm " pretty smart and seems always one step ahead of the attackers. He reminds me a bit of Nesta when he was young.

Other decent options, Zapata the columbian defender of Udinese. He's young "22" and great too but is injury prone. Those are the ones that i like in the league

There are others like Gamberini (Fiorentina's defender) and Thiago Silva the milan defender both are decent too but not my type of defenders

Bonucci is now tipped as a target by the Mail

Inter's Maicon will be our new RB which could spell the end of Richards as a few are in for him

Just saw this page ;)

It's a shame really that Bonucci was an Inter player once and we gave him away to Genoa in return for someone like Motta (pretty average player).

Inter is probably one of the worst clubs on this planet when it comes to giving away talented players. We gave away Canavarro to Juve in exchange for a shitty goalkeeper that i still don't remember he's name. Sold Roberto Carlos to madrid for almost nothing. Gave away Pirlo to Ac milan for almost nothing. Soo many horrible moves we did in the past. Add bergkamp to arsenal and the list is pretty long.

Bonucci is talented nodoubt, I'd guess he needs couple of years to get more experienced so that he'll be part of a top club. Arsenal were pretty close to signing him in the summer but he prefered to stay longer in italy so that he'd be more mature when he moves in the future.

By the way, he did say that he'd love to join Mancini in manchester city. I read that just a couple of days ago. So there might be something serious in this news.

TheNews said:
Inter's Maicon will be our new RB which could spell the end of Richards as a few are in for him
i seem to remember you were a supposed ITK .
and you did predict Barry right.
So,are you privy to itk information or is it just your opinion ?

bonucci has been good for 4 months, like the whole Bari team. He can't be judged, yet

And it's pretty typical for an 'Interista' to talk bad about his team. Some fans don't deserve to be Inter supporter.

BlaBlaBla said:
bonucci has been good for 4 months, like the whole Bari team. He can't be judged, yet

And it's pretty typical for an 'Interista' to talk bad about his team. Some fans don't deserve to be Inter supporter.

Well you wouldn't be a bad fan if you said the truth. Inter always had a habit of wasting talents thats been happening for years and years and everyone who is familiar with Inter knows this.

Just the latest example is Goran Pandev the guy was an Inter youth player in the academy. Inter let him leave for free and he went to Lazio had a great career there and now Inter officials wants to sign him offering him a HUGE salary just to get him back.

Anyways i don't think criticizing you're club means you hate the club its the other way around really.

interisti said:
Just saw this page ;)

It's a shame really that Bonucci was an Inter player once and we gave him away to Genoa in return for someone like Motta (pretty average player).

Inter is probably one of the worst clubs on this planet when it comes to giving away talented players. We gave away Canavarro to Juve in exchange for a shitty goalkeeper that i still don't remember he's name. Sold Roberto Carlos to madrid for almost nothing. Gave away Pirlo to Ac milan for almost nothing. Soo many horrible moves we did in the past. Add bergkamp to arsenal and the list is pretty long.

Bonucci is talented nodoubt, I'd guess he needs couple of years to get more experienced so that he'll be part of a top club. Arsenal were pretty close to signing him in the summer but he prefered to stay longer in italy so that he'd be more mature when he moves in the future.

By the way, he did say that he'd love to join Mancini in manchester city. I read that just a couple of days ago. So there might be something serious in this news.

(:

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.totalfootballmadness.com/2009/12/31/bari-defender-leonardo-bonucci-welcomes-manchester-city-interest/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.totalfootballmadness.com/200 ... -interest/</a>

found it :D

We should buy Maicon, Cordoba or Chiellini. I don't really think that we need "no name" (not class) defenders.
I heard too much Seria A players this week. Before Mancio I read Gattuso, Inzaghi, but now... at least 20 players.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.