Intermittent fasting.

JamesMCFC

Having a kick about with Silva in the clough.
I started this couple of weeks ago, seeing some good results so far.

Been trialing the 16:8 schedule (16 hours fast, 8 hours eating)

Ranging from 2 pm until 10 pm. Don't seem to struggle having any breakfast as I thought I would.

Anyone else tried this? Had any good results from it?

I tend to do it naturally,eat about 5pm,milk about 10pm then nothing till at 1pm the next day,i think i depends on what you eat doesn't it?

Ranging from 2 pm until 10 pm. Don't seem to struggle having any breakfast as I thought I would.

I need to do something to lose up to a stone, so I like the sound of this.
Can I just check, so you follow this 7 days a week, and eat anything/normally between 2 and 10 ?
I did try 11am to 7pm, but found I was hungry later on, so 2-10 would solve that problem

I’d be so hungry I’d crave a McDonald’s or something. Hunger would win.
I choose to run everyday instead.

I tend to have my tea around 18:30 - 19:00, then don't eat again until 14:00 the next day, but do have a bulletproof coffee approx 7:30.

So I pretty much eat a small lunch and a big tea within a 5-6 hour period. I am keto though so this is probably why. High fat diet makes me far less hungry than a carb infested diet.

Last edited:
I tend to have my tea around 18:30 - 19:00, then don't eat again until 14:00 the next day, but do have a bulletproof coffee approx 7:30.

So I pretty much eat a small lunch and a big tea within a 5-6 hour period. I am keto though so this is probably why. High fat diet makes me far less hungry than a carb infested diet.
I've really noticed that trying to go keto,i am so full with the fat,i have been low fat high carb for so long and always felt hungry,my stomach didn't know what the hell was going on at the start with the fat

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.