International Break ... is now over!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rhapsody in Blue

Team supported
Manchester City
Couldn't find a thread - Does anyone know what the status is with the upcoming international break and the club's stance regarding letting players go and play for their national teams?

It's unbelievable that they have decided to play national games this time of the year considering the pandemic and that many players have played 2 times a week in their respective clubs. Would be very happy if City refused to let players go.

Couldn't find a thread - Does anyone know what the status is with the upcoming international break and the club's stance regarding letting players go and play for their national teams?

It's unbelievable that they have decided to play national games this time of the year considering the pandemic and that many players have played 2 times a week in their respective clubs. Would be very happy if City refused to let players go.

Money.

We won’t refuse. Squads are announced on Thursday. Don’t think the South American lads have games.

I know we slag off international breaks, and the games are shite, but I do think they are good fir the players’ wellbeing. A chance to see family and friends they are often isolated from and to see their home towns which they probably miss. Manchester is not the easiest place for a lot of people to live if they are more used to the outdoor culture.

I know we slag off international breaks, and the games are shite, but I do think they are good fir the players’ wellbeing. A chance to see family and friends they are often isolated from and to see their home towns which they probably miss. Manchester is not the easiest place for a lot of people to live if they are more used to the outdoor culture.
If they do that this time they will have to isolate The government have strict guidelines on the exceptions they are allowing for elite sport, they must stay in the bubble no exceptions

Manchester is not the easiest place for any of us......

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.