International fixtures start of September!

it's a fooking joke
Tin pot trophy developed to screw more TV money.
We need to dig our heels in and look these off

You'd hope with the CL finishing so late that there'd be an understanding not to call players involved up.

You'd hope, but I bet they do. There's relegation from the Nations League so I'd assume they'll want to play strong sides - and of course it's not just England.

I can see half our squad and half United's squad effectively playing straight through to next season, while Liverpool will have over a month off, and the Community Shield/Internationals can act as a nice little pre-season for them.

I've just noticed that there is a round of internationals booked in for the start of September (England playing on the 5th and the 8th).

Completely blows up any chance of the supposed 30 days rest the team are supposed to have.

With that turnaround, you might get a few days off, but surely not long enough to have any kind of break from training?

Iceland v England 17:00 05/09 Denmark v England 19:45 08/09

In the current situation, International football should be a total no, no.

Crazy, but as we all know, it's all about the $

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.