International Matches (3rd Sept 15 - 9th Sept 15)

That's only a dangerous fixture if your players aren't focused going into it.

i agree aguero93:20, and this group of lads have been amazing the last year or so and we have a "togetherness" which i have never seen in a Welsh side before and therefore i have full confidence in them. :-)
I shall still be watching nervously tonight but even a draw would be ok. I dont think we will lose tonight.

Love that there are City players to watch every single night, starting with De Bruyne, Kompany and Denayer tonight. It's on the red button on sky, for those that are unaware :)

Guaranteed that fat, granny shagging, wife cheating, three-fucking-hundred thousand pound a week ugly fat **** starts.

Guaranteed that fat, granny shagging, wife cheating, three-fucking-hundred thousand pound a week ugly fat **** starts.

-------------Hart
Clyne Stones Smalling Shaw
-------Shelvey Delph
--Oxlade Barkley Sterling
------------Kane

Would be my team in big games from now on, Wilshere for Shelvey if he was ever fit enough to play. But its a certainty that that fat twat starts, absolute travesty that he'll be England's record goal scorer, at least the current piss stained fossil that holds the record atm won the World Cup.

Watching Azerbaijan against Croatia on Sky 0-0 after 70mins, Croatia have been terrible, Mandzukic has been terrible if he plays like that for Juventus, Vinnie will have a field day.

Belgium line-up : Courtois, Alderweireld, Kompany, Vermaelen, Vertonghen, Witsel, Nainggolan, Fellaini, De Bruyne, Hazard & Lukaku

That's only a dangerous fixture if your players aren't focused going into it.

To be fair, the heat can play a part. I only came back from there a fortnight or so ago, and it was 30 degrees plus late at night. Granted, Nicosia is cooler than Protaras in the evenings but it is still generally warm.

I once watched the Cyrpus/France in a qualifier at the same stadium. The pitch was trrible. Not sure if it is still so poor.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.