International Matches (3rd Sept 15 - 9th Sept 15)

To be fair, the heat can play a part. I only came back from there a fortnight or so ago, and it was 30 degrees plus late at night. Granted, Nicosia is cooler than Protaras in the evenings but it is still generally warm.

I once watched the Cyrpus/France in a qualifier at the same stadium. The pitch was trrible. Not sure if it is still so poor.

I went over in 2003 I think for an Ireland Cyprus qualifier and it was the same then. Proved no obstacle for the mighty Clinton Morrison though :)

I think Ireland will be fine for those 2 fixtures, but you'll have to beat Poland or Germany to make the playoffs as Scotland play Gibraltar, so not looking good.

After these Fixtures:
1. Germany 19
2. Poland 17
3. Ireland 15
4. Scotland 14
5. Georgia 3
6. Gibraltar 0

Ideally you need Scotland to lose in Georgia.

Scotland must win in Geogia, hope Scotland finish 2nd and Ireland 3 in group but that would require a huge collapse from Poland

I went over in 2003 I think for an Ireland Cyprus qualifier and it was the same then. Proved no obstacle for the mighty Clinton Morrison though :)

Class always shines through regardless of pitch and temperature :)

Cyprus have picked up some notable scalps over the years. However, in the last 2 or 3 years they haven't performed as well.

Class always shines through regardless of pitch and temperature :)

Cyprus have picked up some notable scalps over the years. However, in the last 2 or 3 years they haven't performed as well.

Tell me about it, we got beat 5-2 there in 2007, thank fuck I had work commitments, was meant to go.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.