International Matches | March 20th - 26th

Pleased that Navas is in the Spanish team and had a good game. He did really well as a full back for us and contrary to what some people would believe we did ask him to stay. He was one of those players who was criticised every week before he kicked the ball. He was not always great but those fans pissed me off a lot more than he did.

Several City academy graduates on display in this Wales v Slovakia match.

Matt Smith looking very tidy in a midfield 2 for Wales. Brooks is tearing Slovakia apart with every chance he gets.

Based on the officiating at the end of the Wales match, I am guessing someone had a fair amount on it finishing 1-0. ;-)

Pleased that Navas is in the Spanish team and had a good game. He did really well as a full back for us and contrary to what some people would believe we did ask him to stay. He was one of those players who was criticised every week before he kicked the ball. He was not always great but those fans pissed me off a lot more than he did.

Well said mate.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.