International Matches | U21 Euro Qualification | Czech Republic vs England

Used one eye to watch the German u21 team play. They’ve played some really good football…Some good one touch stuff. Currently 4-0…almost done now.

More like practicality or even some brownie point for some bureaucrat somewhere. Expensive but easy to lay for a competition which someone gets a pat on the back for. Probably doesn’t care what happens after especially if said person or people move on.

Maybe it’s cheap over there. I know they’re relatively expensive but who knows. Regardless, like you, I don’t like them.
It changes the game. That’s where my fundamental dislike comes from.

Climate and maintenence may play a part with the installation of an artifical pitch. It is more difficult in getting a grass in near perfect condition.

Which goes to the second part of the point. Maintenence. It still cost a great deal to keep the pitch in a near perfect condition. 4G costs very little to maintain.
Until it breaks, of course.

Perhaps they could their own tournament with their own surface.

Why don’t countries have the astroturf with sand in it? Cripple any side that slide tackles.

Until it breaks, of course.

Perhaps they could their own tournament with their own surface.

Why don’t countries have the astroturf with sand in it? Cripple any side that slide tackles.
But 4G is easier to replace and not having to completely rely on the weather for regrowth. As for the bolded bit that was even worse than 4g and that was correctly banned.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.