Internationals September 5-10 Euro Qualifiers

Apparently Jadon Sancho’s Nan was a big fan of his, not a great Nan or a great woman, just a big fan of team Jadon... Christ lad, get a grip!

Almost looked to me like Henderson and TAA were given instructions to pass the ball and not over exert themselves in that second half. Lots of pointing, walking into position, lack of forward runs.

Klopp before they went on international duty: "Look just tell them, this means more to us, we're European royalty. You do the running not us"

Also I think Maguires was a needless, sloppily timed challenge that Stones would have been slated for.

Apparently Jadon Sancho’s Nan was a big fan of his, not a great Nan or a great woman, just a big fan of team Jadon... Christ lad, get a grip!

The guy is a self obsessed ****

Almost looked to me like Henderson and TAA were given instructions to pass the ball and not exert themselves. Lots of pointing, walking into position, lack of forward runs.

Klopp before they went on international duty: "Look just tell them, this means more to us, we're European royalty. You do the running not us"

Also I think Maguires was a needless, sloppily timed challenge that Stones would have been slated for.

Their not English, they are Scouse ****s!

Thoroughly enjoyable game that. Going forward England were excellent but at the back absolute dross. I like mount very much and once Phil gets added into this side I think it’s exciting times if they can get a bit more defensive consistency.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.