Interviews

I can remember the first time I sacked someone, there was a good reason behind it but nevertheless I was nervous & uneasy about it.

Like many have said, it's all about experience, once you've done it a few times you'll grow in confidence & begin to enjoy putting yourself across.

nijinsky's fetlocks said:
Maybe a line of whizz and half a temazi just for balance, which is a poor man's speedball I guess.
Aaaah, takes me back to my youth that does.

As a general point, a lot of interview questions nowadays are about how you acted in a given situation. They can sometimes throw you more easily than dry questions about knowledge, skills and experience.

The good news is that some practice and preparation can help. Google "competency based interview questions" or similar.

I think including a number of cheese-based puns in your first three or four answers is always a good ice breaker in a formal interview situation.

After that it should be a brieze

Chris in London said:
I think including a number of cheese-based puns in your first three or four answers is always a good ice breaker in a formal interview situation.

Sorry Chris. Your advice is full of holes.

Three pages of bullshit and not one.................

for fuck sake man the fuck up!!!

now go and get the job and don't fuck it next time

I thought you worked in construction mate? Job interview my arsehole. Tell the bloke if he wants you work for him he'll be paying x amount per hour and if he doesn't start tickling your town halls whilst he's blowing you the price will go up.

Hope you get the job mate.

sir baconface said:
Chris in London said:

Sorry Chris. Your advice is full of holes.
I can't agree. Chris always thinks things through caerphilly and gives gouda advice.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.