intimidating atmosphere for spurs

fathellensbellend

we need to make it as hostile as is possible on wednesday, boo the cockney twats the minute they set foot on the pitch to warm up, we need to contest every decision, we need to put doubt in their minds and verbally abuse every spurs player who takes a throw or a corner.

basically scare the shit out of them.

i hate these bastards, and have waited a long time for city to pay them back.

I totally agree with you. This is the biggest game in our history to a certain extent and just like yesterday, city need us, the twelfth man. Everyone should be on their feet, singing away. We need to create an atmosphere like when Adebayor scored and ran the length of the pitch, the noise at that moment was the best ive ever experianced at COMS. Come on lets do it!!!

Despise these wan£ers more than ManUre

The most deluded fans in the world. Even more so than Lpool & that's saying something!!

Think the atmos will be something else fueled with a few beers in town before. We just gotta hope that the team start with a quick tempo to help maintain the atmosphere because you know how quickly it can die at Eastlands

Cmon City please don't let us down this time???????

This Match is bigger than the Hamburg match last season and it needs to be even more intense

I got back in the country this morning and i will be at Spurs and West Ham cheering the boys on to glory!

Without doubt our biggest games as a positive outcome and 4th spot will define and shape our club for years to come.

COME ON CITY!

blueinsa said:
I got back in the country this morning and i will be at Spurs and West Ham cheering the boys on to glory!

Without doubt our biggest games as a positive outcome and 4th spot will define and shape our club for years to come.

COME ON CITY!
No it wont. Whatever happens next weekend, it's not win or bust. City will carry on improving.

Marvin said:
blueinsa said:

COME ON CITY!
No it wont. Whatever happens next weekend, it's not win or bust. City will carry on improving.

Of course they will but it will speed things up no end.

That was my point mate.

Marvin said:
blueinsa said:

COME ON CITY!

We need to be climbing the ladder ......

Wednesday night is 'win or bust' in as much as it would almost certainly (barring an 11th hour disaster at West Ham) ease us on to a 'rung' of a ladder that we haven't been on since the late sixties ..... the Champions League ... the equivalent of the old European Cup.

City WILL carry on improving ..... but it's important that now we have the chance , we make the most of it ......... to make the Champions League this season would be a highly significant achievement for this club , and anybody who's anybody in world football would take notice ........

we do need to keep improving , but should we get into that top four this season , we want to make damn sure that we make a regular habit of it ...... and finish in AT LEAST 4th position EVERY season , it's not a bad habit to have to contend with!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.