Invasion of Germany

Ardwick Green Park

Team supported
City!
I've noticed a couple of splinter posts regarding our away trip to Munich. So, I thought it was time I set up a new topic.

All details regarding numbers of supporters, flight details, number of nights, & hotels should be posted here. (Please include a running total of ALL supporters including those on previous posts at the end)

I'll start the roll call

Supporters - 2
Flight Details - Lufthansa from Manchester Tuesday 10th - returning Thurs 12th.
Nights - 2
Hotel - Eurostars Grand Central

RUNNING TOTAL 2

Outbound flight booked with train travel on the way back home.

I'm flying on my own, with Lufthansa from Heathrow to Munich at 0925 on the 10th.

Munich-Paris-London train on Wednesday morning at 0630, using my international rail card.

Just need a match ticket now!

Ardwick Green Park said:
I've noticed a couple of splinter posts regarding our away trip to Munich. So, I thought it was time I set up a new topic.

All details regarding numbers of supporters, flight details, number of nights, & hotels should be posted here. (Please include a running total of ALL supporters including those on previous posts at the end)

I'll start the roll call

Supporters - 2
Flight Details - Lufthansa from Manchester Tuesday 10th - returning Thurs 12th.
Nights - 2
Hotel - Eurostars Grand Central

RUNNING TOTAL 2
that's where we are staying going out sunday around 10 in the morning back Thursday 09.30 both with Lufthansa so see you there :)

8 of us.
All a bit of a mishmash with flights, but a few of us on the Singapore airlines flight on Monday morning (3rd best airline in the world and cheaper than the Ryanair flight last time I looked). Flying back on the late night Lufthansa flight, something like 10pm on Wednesday.
Staying at the maritim near the station.
Giddy already.

Seen some chat about a trip to numerberg on the weds as the markets as supposed to be better. We're now considering this.

LeeOnePen said:
8 of us.
All a bit of a mishmash with flights, but a few of us on the Singapore airlines flight on Monday morning (3rd best airline in the world and cheaper than the Ryanair flight last time I looked). Flying back on the late night Lufthansa flight, something like 10pm on Wednesday.
Staying at the maritim near the station.
Giddy already.

Seen some chat about a trip to numerberg on the weds as the markets as supposed to be better. We're now considering this.
we are going to Nuremberg on the Monday they take you round the third reich sites also the medieval part,time to goround the markets as well its 1.5 hrs there and back on the train £36 each went to Salzburg with them last time we went to munich and had a good day

+ 2
Man - mun
lon - munich
after the Southampton game got a city centre apartment staying till weds

thats 15 so far

ticket details now on web site
<a class="postlink" href="http://www.mcfc.co.uk/News/Tickets-and-Travel/2013/November/Bayern-ticket-news" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.mcfc.co.uk/News/Tickets-and- ... icket-news</a>

+3 (maybe 6) going out sunday morning man-muc, returning thursday afternoon - direct lufthansa flights - some hotel near the hauptbahnhof - can't remember the name

DiscoSteve said:
+3 (maybe 6) going out sunday morning man-muc, returning thursday afternoon - direct lufthansa flights - some hotel near the hauptbahnhof - can't remember the name

Come on. It's not that difficult to add your number to the previous running total.

3,500 tickets on sale so plenty more posts to go!!!!!

RUNNING TOTAL 20

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.