Investigation in Liverpool's 'hacking' of our computer systems

Due to the fact that someone was murdered 10 years ago we won't look for any killer. The statement implies that as a financial settlement was reached the FA are going to ignore that a criminal act was involved and won't investigate further. It also implies that nothing untoward happened. F**k the FA, the PL etc, we the fans must make the club and the powers that be, aware of what their corruption and turning the blind eye means for the game. It was bad enough that nothing was done after the coach attack by UEFA which gave the vermin carte blanche to pretty much do anything they want. What a shower of bent t***s

This FA move may not be as bad as we think. I assume we could take no independent or unilateral action while it was ongoing. Well now we can.

The FA are an absolute joke as a governing body. I can honestly think of no sport where one team hacks another and the governing body does nothing. This undermines the whole basis of respect and fair competition. What a joke.

May well be that there is now a police investigation. Which the fa wait for a conclusion.
Irrespective of how long ago it was a statement should have been put out that this type of behaviour is unacceptable. I won't hold my breath.
Exactly. Not a word of criticism much less condemnation although they seem to accept the cheating took place.

So the integrity of football in England still stands.Hopefully our club finds the balls to go to court and screw them.Now lets see if the police and the Premier League think breaking the law,dishonesty ,cheating ,and corruption are okay.

We are fair game. Everyone knows we are a fucking soft touch. Any other club involved and you can bet your bottom dollar they would have something to say.
Us? It’ll never be spoken of again but we’ll be told ‘things’ are going on behind closed doors.
Fuck the FA and fuck those Scouse rat ****s.

I know are owners are cautious and don’t like to make waves but I hope they start to stand up for themselves. The FA, the PL and UEFA are fucking us over big time and we have been too nice - praying for acceptance. I want us to get the gloves off and Sue this corrupt shower every penny they are worth. Come on Khaldoon et al - get your legal eagles to spread their wings.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.