Investigation in Liverpool's 'hacking' of our computer systems

Discussion in 'Bluemoon forum' started by Franny's toilet roll, 4 Jan 2020.

1. 55yr old teenager

55yr old teenager

I agree, maybe we are doing some fighting behind the scenes. But it just hurts so much to se my club treated like shit on some bodies shoe

Prater70 and mexico1970 like this.
  2. Breadsnapper

Breadsnapper

That also makes sense but if the alleged hacking was far more reaching than first thought there may be some come back without knowing the full extent of the NDA it is pure supposition. The other thing that may be called to question is apart from knowing who we were looking at as targets they will also know how we go about it which ling after the access was stopped can be used. We don't know the full facts how do we know data wasn't manipulated in some way. The whole scenario is more than just hacking due to laws around data integrity.

3. argyle

argyle

Not surprised.

City's fault for not making more of it at the time.

City's hierarchy keep wanting to be liked by everyone instead of taking a hardline.

Like with the problems with us and many in the media, City don't seem to learn.

ADVERTISEMENT

4. 55yr old teenager

55yr old teenager

Just hope the bastards in the media, press et al all laugh so hard at us that their bollocks drop off!!

5. domalino

domalino

We weren't fighting with UEFA in 2012.

6. Eds

Eds

Does that include getting our own hackers to hack them but even better so they never find out. Or of course we can now report it as a criminal offence and get the police involved

7. blueinsa

blueinsa

We will do sweet fuck all mate imo because we have accepted a financial settlement and I've no doubt as part of that signed a NDA.

Whilst Mansour may enjoy a softly softly approach, with respect he is isolated from 99.99% of the shit thrown around in this country on a daily basis leaving us the mug punters to put up with it whilst the powers that be say sweet fuck all about anything and everything in reality.

It's not good enough.

8. domalino

domalino

2 hours since the FA made an official statement about this and the BBC have nothing on it.

9. blueinsa

blueinsa

We will wait a damn sight longer to hear anything about it form our own fucking club I know that so who cares what the BBC has to say?

Where the fuck is our statement on it?

10. cjn

cjn

Wouldn't pushing this as far as they can include saying literally anything about it? They've done fuck all to actually keep it in the news. No leaks to friendly journalists, no statements, no anything really. Am I wrong?