Investigation in Liverpool's 'hacking' of our computer systems

Who else are we going to blame, Karen.

1. Liverpool?
2. The FA?
Liverpool did the crime,we didn't asked to be hacked
We got the forensic guy in to get the proof
The FA and the prem would have had our balls in a vice had this been us as would the media,if they weren't busy investigating us for breathing
We don't know the details of why we accepted so why blame anyone for that
Attacking the club is the wrong thing to do imo
No-one is interested because of who they are and who we are

Hacking is against the law ? Yes ? So basically it's got sod all to do with anyone but the police. I would have thought even accepting a pay off doesnt stop it being against the law.
Why pay 1million if you are innocent ? I wouldnt !
Some one needs to pass this on to the police

If the club regard this matter to be unresolved, then despite accepting the £1million, would they not refer the matter to the police, especially as the FA have now indicated that they intend to not to take further action, in the absence of more evidence ?

Whlist I can understand that there is probably zero appetite from the FA or PL to persue the matter , but surely the police would be obliged to follow up a complaint of this nature, should the club wish to follow it up ?

This line has been repeated page after page yet there has never been any indication coming from anywhere other than one journalist and some City fans that this is a massive story. The size of the story is open to interpretation and only City fans and one newspaper paid any attention to it. That would suggest it wasn't the big story Ziegler thought it was. Go on Liverpool forums and it's barely mentioned, go any other teams forums and it isn't mentioned at all. The Guardian have slipped it in to countdown to the weekend segment, the BBC haven't included it all and the others have just printed the FA statement word for word. Yet on here there was talk of 10 points, 20 points, relegation, I'm sure I even seen league 2 mentioned. Even after it's over people are still clinging to rumours there is some sort of master plan yet to be played out. The outcome from day one was blindingly obvious, even down to the fact they released the news on a Friday when half the league is on holidays or the other half have their bags packed.

Does wearing T-Shirts to support a racist get much of a mention on there?

Whilst I agreed in principle there's only so many punches you can take without throwing one back.

To continue your analogy, our opponents have swung their best punches and we've floated like a butterfly and stung like a bee to win trophy after trophy. As a club, we're not even staggering. We don't need a knockout punch but I suspect we've got it in us should we need it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.