Investigation in Liverpool's 'hacking' of our computer systems

Have you a link to that? Sounds like it could be good TV.

They beat us with a fluke Rooney shinner, and Mike was widely ridiculed when he said we played better football and Ferguson would be looking over his shoulder.
The next game at their place (later that year) we beat them 6-1, goals which gave us the title on gd.
He was absolutely spot on in everything he said but wasn’t invited back.

So the FA has said, the clubs came to an agreement and it was such a long time ago, the matter is settled. What the fuck was it that took so long to say that? So it came to pass, nothing was done. Not happy but a complete waste of time. Meanwhile FFP still in abeyance whilst mud is continually slung

All sounds like a good way of sweeping it under the carpet. I wonder if Saracens transgressions were 6 years old if the RFU would have chosen to ignore them - I’d suggest not. The FA are a joke.

Nothing must get in the way of dippers being announced as the greatest team in history this season, then next season the prem/FA can concentrate on giving the scum a helping hand and get them back on track. And lo and behold the prem have ressurected the golden geese and all is good in their world again.

Not sure what today’s least surprising development was: Phillip Schofield coming out, Lionel Messi saying that he will stay at Barcelona, or this. Don’t think the club did themselves any favours though with the earlier settlement tbh. I like to console myself by thinking we might have played a part in the signings of Rickie Lambert, Fabio Borini, Mamadou Sakho, Simon Mignolet et al.

You have a fair point. The 2nd thing they have in common though is they are English. City's best ever players aren't English, Hart will have a long career on TV if he wants one, Kompany would get a major role on Sky or BT if the management doesn't work out. I'm sure there are others too who.will have their opportunity if they want it.

ermmm Colin bell....

Not sure what today’s least surprising development was: Phillip Schofield coming out, Lionel Messi saying that he will stay at Barcelona, or this. Don’t think the club did themselves any favours though with the earlier settlement tbh. I like to console myself by thinking we might have played a part in the signings of Rickie Lambert, Fabio Borini, Mamadou Sakho, Simon Mignolet et al.
The sun rising was an early frontrunner but was overtaken by those you've mentioned.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.