Investigation in Liverpool's 'hacking' of our computer systems

Won't be long before Liverpool employ Keir Starmer's campaign team.

The Labour party has formally reported members of Sir Keir Starmer's leadership campaign team to the Information Commissioner, accusing them of hacking into the party's membership database, the BBC has learned.

I'm beginning to think that Murkeyside Police, the English FArce, and the Information Commissioner are one and the same person for whom Carl Zeiss of Jena can do nothing optically to correct his defective sight.

City mustn’t have any evidence of them still hacking after the initial hush money or surely Liverpool would be in big trouble.

City mustn’t have any evidence of them still hacking after the initial hush money or surely Liverpool would be in big trouble.
They were using a City’s employee’s credentials to logon I guess once City found the breach they had everyone with access change their passwords

Wonder if another club could pick this up and report them therefore forcing the issue.

It's not just us would will have dropped points, league placings etc

I don't think it would make any difference - there will still be nothing to act on.
Yeah probably but other clubs could put pressure on the Prem/FA or complain to the cops etc...just grasping at straws but imagine finishing 5th and missing on on the CL....Agent eddywoody step forward.

I really believe since dippers were 7-8th at the time , not really anywhere near title contenders or even top 4 , city naively trying to get along with everyone ( on the same line every as khaldoon mentioned taking the pinch on uefa sanctions) - we just took the token compensation.

These seem to be the facts.

Liverpool got away with an illegal act which could have seen their staff potentially face imprisonment, because Man City took the money.

Bringing it back up now (and this was surely done deliberately by City) changes nothing except as an exercise to potentially damage Liverpool’s reputation.

These seem to be the facts.

Liverpool got away with an illegal act which could have seen their staff potentially face imprisonment, because Man City took the money.

Bringing it back up now (and this was surely done deliberately by City) changes nothing except as an exercise to potentially damage Liverpool’s reputation.
Could you provide a link to the evidence indicating this was brought up again by City in an attempt to damage Liverpool’s glittering reputation?

Could you provide a link to the evidence indicating this was brought up again by City in an attempt to damage Liverpool’s glittering reputation?
Not sure that Liverpool’s reputation is ‘glittering’, especially amongst fans of other clubs, but as the most (overly?) romanticised club in Britain, there is a reputation to damage.

There’s clearly no evidence, but Liverpool didn’t leak it and the only other party involved was City. So the leak has come from there. Given the suggestion from Daniel Taylor that the legal elements of the ‘agreement’ prevents action now, I’m not sure what other motivation there might be for getting this in the public domain.

Not sure that Liverpool’s reputation is ‘glittering’, especially amongst fans of other clubs, but as the most (overly?) romanticised club in Britain, there is a reputation to damage.

There’s clearly no evidence, but Liverpool didn’t leak it and the only other party involved was City. So the leak has come from there. Given the suggestion from Daniel Taylor that the legal elements of the ‘agreement’ prevents action now, I’m not sure what other motivation there might be for getting this in the public domain.

If it was City, and that was the plan, it hasn't worked, bar amongst City fans.

The only option now is for City to go after the individuals involved, unless they are also named in the signed NDA. And whether City want to air any dirty laundry in public? All Liverpool can do is watch, hoping those involved whilst working for them won't divulge too much when questioned in Court of Law.

The ball is now firmly in City's court.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.